India Post Recruitment 2020: India Post has invited offline applications as suggested by the official notification issued on www.indiapost.gov.in for filling 19 vacancies of Skilled Artisans. The recruitment is to be done for deputation at Kolkata location. The candidates need to apply in offline mode and send their applications to the office address by 03/12/2020.
India Post Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post|
|Name of the Job||Skilled Artisans|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date to Apply||03/12/2020|
India Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post
Name of The Posts:
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic – 8
- Motor Vehicle Electronic – 4
- Blacksmith – 2
- Tyreman – 2
- Painter – 1
- Upholsterer – 1
- Carpenter & Joiner – 1
Last Date to Apply: 03/12/2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicants must have passed Class 08th with one year of experience or certificate in relevant trade from a recognized institute or school.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to take the Competitive Trade Test and Practical test in order to be finally selected and appointed.
Pay Scale: Applicants selected finally will be getting a handsome salary as per the specified rules.
Application Fees: Fee is not to be paid by candidates irrespective of their category.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between 18-30 years (General Category). The candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women Candidates can claim relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for India Post Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the physical application form as per the format provided on www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Attach the copies of academic certificates and paste your photo on the form.
- Send the completely filled application form with all the required certificates of academic qualification and work experience to the following address by 03/12/2020: The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata 700015
NOTE: Make sure that the application reaches the office to date by 03/12/2020 as applications received after the last date will be rejected.