Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019: Bank of Baroda’s largest govt sector bank in India specified that the organization as the requirement for 15 efficient and educated candidates for the vacant posts of Sector Specialist cum Product Manager. The due date to fill the application through the Online mode is 09th of October 2019. And no chance to submit the application once the due date of application lapse. For further information read the article given below carefully and remember there is no alteration of the details filled in the form.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Sector Specialist cum Product Manager|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||09-10-2019|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Sector Specialist cum Product Manager
Last Date to Apply: 09-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Graduation Degree (Engineers/Agriculture Specialist) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal interview and/or Group Discussion.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- For ST/SC and PH candidates only Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 28-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website of organization www.bankofbaroda.com
- Fill the details in the form after the read of the important instructions.
- Upload the relevant and mandatory documents by the due date.
- Pay the application fees in the prescribed manner.
- At last, submit the application on portal before the end date of the application.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form in case of need in the future.
- Don’t send the hard copy of the form to any address.
NOTE: Candidate should visit the official page of the organization again and again.