TNPSC Recruitment 2019:Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission decides to hire 1171 candidates for the vacant posts of Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent, Archaeological Officer, and Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. The complete details of the eligibility level, the due date of application, pay scale, etc. are specified in the para given below, read it carefully.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent, Archaeological Officer and Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Number of vacancies||1171|
|Last Date to apply||Defined below|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Director – 11
- Assistant Superintendent – 01
- Archaeological Officer – 18
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon – 1141
Last Date to Apply:
- 08th January 2020 – Post 1-
- 27th December 2019 – Post 3
- 17th December 2019 – Post 4
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have BE/B.Tech/AMIE/B.V.sc/MA (Ancient History and Archaeology/Archaeology) and MA (History/Indian History) with PG Diploma (Epigraphy/Archaeology) from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: The applicant needs to pass through the written exam, oral test, certificate verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be received Rs. 56100-177500/- (Post 1-2), Rs. 36200-114800/- (Post 3) and Rs. 55500-175700/- (Post 4) per month.
- For All category candidates Rs. 150/-
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/- (Post 1-2,4) and Rs. 100/- (Post 3)
- Exempted for SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/PwD/ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 35 years (Post 1), 18-30 years (Post 2) and less or equal to 30 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website and fill the complete information of an applicant in the form.
- Upload the relevant certificates with the passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the fees and then submit the form online before the end date.
- The candidate may keep the print of the form for future references.
NOTE: The candidate should check the updates given by the recruiter on its portal for a successful application for the post.