TNPSC Recruitment 2022:Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission decides to hire 7301 candidates for the vacant posts of Jr Assistant, Typist, Steno & Others. The complete details of the eligibility level, the due date of application, pay scale, etc. are specified in the para given below, read it carefully.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Jr Assistant, Typist, Steno & Others|
|Number of vacancies||7301|
|Last Date to apply||28.04.2022|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Village Admin Officer- 274
- Jr Assistant/non-security- 3593
- Jr Assistant/security- 88
- Bil Collector- 50
- Steno- 1024
- Store Keeper- 01
- Jr Assistant/Urban Habitat Development- 64
- Jr Assistant/Housing Board- 43
- Bil Collector/Urban Habitat Development- 49
- Steno Typist/Urban Habitat Development- 07
Last Date to Apply: 28 April 2022
Also, Check the Latest Notification RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have 10th/12th from the recognized institute/university/board/school.
Selection Procedure: The applicant needs to pass through the written exam, oral test, certificate verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be received Rs. 19500-71900/- (Post 1-5,8,9), Rs. 20600-75900/- (Post 6, 11) and Rs. 18500-68000/- (Post 7) per month.
- For All category candidates Rs. 150/-
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/PwD/ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should not be more than 21-32 years (Post 1), 18-32 years (Others Posts) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st March 2022.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Go through the website and fill the complete information of an applicant in the form.
- Upload the relevant certificates with the passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the fees and then submit the form online before the end date.
- The candidate may keep the print of the form for future references.
Important Links to Follow for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
NOTE: The candidate should check the updates given by the recruiter on its portal for a successful application for the post.