AIIMS Bibinagar Recruitment: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar is formerly known as Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research(JIPMER) is a medical college and hospital-based in Telangana, India. The Institute operates solely under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It released the advertisement for the 138 Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancies for this year. Interested Candidates after going through all the information can proceed to apply for it online.
AIIMS Bibinagar Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research/ AIIMS Bibinagar|
|Name of the Job||Faculty (Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor)|
|Number of Vacancies||138|
|Last Date to Apply||12th June 2020|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: Online submission of application has started from 1st May 2020 and the last date for submission is 12th June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Check AIIMS Bibinagar Notification on the official site for the information about the Educational Qualification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who will perform well in written tests and Personal Interview will be given an appointment on various posts.
|Professor||Level 14A (168900 – 220400)|
|Additional Professor||Level 13A2 (148200 – 211400)|
|Associate Professor||Level 13A1 (138300 – 209200)|
|Assistant Professor||Level 12 (101500 – 167400)|
- For General/OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ category applicants/Women Candidates/EWS, the application fee is Rs.1200.
- PWD category is not liable to pay any application fee.
|Assistant Professor & Associate Professor||50 Years|
|Professor & Additional Professor||58 Years|
Official Website: jipmer.edu.in
How To Apply For AIIMS Bibinagar Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit jipmer.edu.in and check the recruitment section and register yourself.
- After registration fills the application form completely and correctly.
- Enter your basic details.
- Attach the testimonies demanded and upload the latest pp side photograph and signature.
- Re-check all the details before the final submission of the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
NOTE: Read the notification on the official website to know more about this recruitment written test dates and interview dates.