West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The Corporation proposes to recruit excellent and skilled aspirants for the 128 posts Of Stenographer, Auditor, etc. If you are interested in MSCWB recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement completely and application forms will be submitted online till 1 December 2020.
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer, Auditor|
|Number of Vacancies||128|
|Last Date to Apply||1 December 2020|
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment Full Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
|Deputy General Manager||05|
|Assistant General Manager||06|
|Junior Assistant Manager||08|
|Accounts Officers & DDO||09|
Educational Qualifications: Applicants applying for these posts should have done Diploma In engineering/Graduation/B.E./B.Tech/CA/MBA/PGDM/LLB from a recognized college/university/board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 1 December 2020 for the submission of the application form online.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the examination, Personality test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants will get an attractive salary per month as per different levels.
- The application fee for General category/OBC Category candidates is Rs.220.
- The application fee is Rs.70 for SC/ST/PH Category candidates.
- Post 1 – 6, 11 – Age limit of 21 – 40 years
- Post 7 -10, 12 – 14 – Age limit of 18 – 40 years
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://www.mscwb.org/
Important Guidance to apply for West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment Online:
- Job applicants need to go to https://www.mscwb.org/ and open the notice published regarding this recruitment.
- You need to fill the application form along with uploading all the necessary documents like id proof, dob proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form along with a scanned copy of your photograph and signature too.
NOTE: The online registration is to be done until 1 December and the forms will be filled till 4 December 2020.