Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Recruitment Recruitment: Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) is a medical college and hospital-based in New Delhi, India. The Institute released the advertisement for the 179 Posts Of Senior Resident for this year. Interested Candidates after going through all the information can proceed to apply for it before the Closing Date which is 25th December 2020. Applications must be submitted in the Offline Mode on the following dates mentioned below. This notification will give you all the basic information regarding LHMC recruitment.
Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||179|
|Last Date to Apply||25th December 2020.|
Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)
Name of The Posts:
Senior Resident – 179 Posts
Last Date to Apply: Offline submission of application has started and the last date for submission is 25th December 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates should have completed MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in Medicine/Surgery/Forensic Medicine/BDS/MDS from any Recognized Institute or University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who will perform well in written tests and Personal Interview will be given an appointment on Senior Resident posts.
Pay Scale: LHMC is offering a salary of Rs.67700 Per Month to chosen aspirants.
Application Fees: The application fee need not be paid by the applicants.
Age criteria: Candidates with their Ages a maximum of 40 Years are eligible to apply for this recruitment. OBC applicants will get 3 years of age relaxation while SC/St will get 5 years of age relaxation.
Official Website: http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/
How To Apply For Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Recruitment Offline-
- You need to visit http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/ and check the circular regarding this recruitment.
- After registration download and fill the application form completely and correctly.
- Enter your experience and other details regarding your qualification, etc.
- Attach the proofs demanded and paste the latest pp side photograph and signature.
- Submit the form at Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi on 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th November 2020, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th December 2020.
NOTE: The interview dates are the same as of application form submission.