Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment:– Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has opened the various vacancy this year for the Recruitment of Medical Officer on vacant 06 seats at its Jorhat Workcentre on a consolidated honorarium. Captivated aspirants who are eligible in terms of age, qualification, etc. can apply through the Online Process by visiting the official website of ONGC. All the significant information about the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below, so read it completely before submitting your applications.
|Recruiting Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Medical Officer|
|Number of Posts||06|
|Last Dates to Fill Online Application||15 November 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment:
Recruiting Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Name Of The Posts:
- Contract Medical Officer– Field Duty (FDMO): 04 Posts
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH): 01 Post
- Contract Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 01 Post
Education Qualification: Applicants applying for various posts listed in this recruitment should have done MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)/BHMS from a recognized Indian College/University/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The online application form submission is to be done on or before 15 November 2020.
- The maximum age limit is exempted from all the vacant posts.
Selection Procedure: Online interviews will be the basis of selection which will be conducted through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex, etc.
- CMO (FDMO) – Rs.75000 per month
- CMO (OH) – Rs.75000 per month
- CMO(Homeopathy) – Rs.55000 per month
Application Fees: No updation is given by ONGC regarding the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Official Website: https://www.ongcindia.com/
Online Application Process For Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment:
- You need to go to the official site first of ONGC to get all the necessary information that is required for filling the online application form.
- Once you understand all the relevant information fill the application form.
- Attach all your valid documents like id proof, age proof, mark sheets, experience certificates, caste certificate, etc.
- Also, upload your photograph in passport size of colored pixels and sign the form in digital format.
- Submit it before 15 November 2020.
Note: To know more about ONGC Recruitment, keep visiting the official site regularly.