Dayalbagh Educational Institute Recruitment: The notification released by the Dayalbagh Educational Institute invites Offline as well as Online applications to be submitted as per the format provided on the official website https://www.dei.ac.in for 08 Posts Of Project Fellows/Trainers. The applications will be accepted by the specified deadline of 16 November 2020. The recruitment is on a temporary basis for Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Name of the Job||Project Fellows/Trainers|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||16 November 2020|
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Project Fellows: 07 Posts
Psychology/Cognitive Science: 01 Post
Arts Integrated Education- Visual Arts: 02 Posts
Music/Performing Arts Integrated Education: 01 Post
Artificial Intelligence in Education: 03 Posts
- Technical Personnel/Trainers: 01 Post
Last Date to Apply: You are obliged to submit your applications latest by 16 November 2020 through email and through speed post.
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must possess P.G. in Psychology/Performing Arts/M.Sc./M.Tech. in Computer Science/B.Tech./M.Sc. from the accredited board/institute or college.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the aptitude test and trade test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.25000 per month.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay any application fee for applying for the recruitment process of DEI.
Age criteria: The candidate should wait for more news about these criteria, as of now, no update regarding the age limit is given by DEI.
Official Website: https://www.dei.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Dayalbagh Educational Institute Recruitment:
- The candidate should fill the details in the application form as per the format prescribed on the website of DEI.
- Attach the copies of the required documents and your latest colored passport size photograph with the signature along with the form.
- Submit the application form complete in all aspects to the email address – email@example.com Or You can send the hard copy of the application form and other documents to Prof. Nandita Satsangee, Coordinator, PMMMNMTT Project, and Head Dept. of D.EI.Ed., Faculty of Education latest by 16 November 2020.
NOTE: The official site needs to be visited regularly by interested applicants to get timely information regarding the age criteria.