Spices Board Recruitment: The recruitment notification opened for 06 Posts Of Clerical Assistant by the Spices Board, West Bengal. The candidate who is skilled and holds the required qualities can submit the Offline application form in the format laid by the recruiting board. The applications are to be submitted through the speed post or email on or before 13 November 2020. Readout here the complete article as it has important information related to the selection procedure, age level, and much more.
Spices Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||Spices Board|
|Name of the Job||Clerical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||13 November 2020|
Spices Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Spices Board, West Bengal
Name of The Posts:
- Clerical Assistant – 06
Last Date to Apply: 13 November 2020 is the last date to submit your application forms offline.
- The applicant must be a Retired Employee from the Central/State Govt Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies and should have relevant experience in attending clerical works.
- The applicant should have effective communication and interpersonal skills and working experience in using Computers with MS Office/Open Office, Email & Internet.
Selection Procedure: The interview will be the basis of selection for this recruitment.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package for the Clerical Assistant post.
Age criteria: Candidate should be a maximum or equal to 64 years of age as prescribed by the Spices Board of West Bengal/
Official Website: http://www.indianspices.com/
Important Instructions to apply for the Spices Board Recruitment Offline:
- Fill the application form offline by downloading it from the official website – http://www.indianspices.com/
- You are required to fill the complete details in the form to confirm your entry.
- Documents act as a proof base and need to be submitted with the application form.
- After a careful study, submit the offline form on or before the due date to The Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi” on or before 20 November 2020 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13 November 2020.
NOTE: To know more, visit its official site regularly of Spices Board.