Kendriya Vidyalaya Ferozpur Cantt Recruitment: There is a new notification published by Kendriya Vidyalaya Ferozpur Cantt in order to hire some talented and freshers candidates for the vacant posts. The posts for which official notification has been released are PGT, TGT, etc which are various in number and are vacant in the state of Punjab. Those who are deserving will be hired by an online interview. Interested applicants should fill the application form by Submitting it to the site of KV, Ferozpur Cantt.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Ferozpur Cantt Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Ferozpur Cantt|
|Name of the Job||PGT, TGT, etc.|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||10 November 2020|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Ferozpur Cantt Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kendriya Vidyalaya Ferozpur Cantt
Name of the posts:
- Post Graduate Teacher (Economics)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Science)
Last Date To Apply: Submit your applications to the official site on or before 10 November 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who wish to apply for vacant seats should possess a Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject/B.A./B.Sc (psychology) from a well-recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Criteria: On the performance in the online interview which will be held through Google meet app, all the deserving and efficient ones will be chosen for different posts.
Pay Scale: An attractive amount of pay will be offered per month for different posts.
Age criteria: As per the rules and regulations of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Ferozpur Cantt, the age of the applicants must be between 18 – 65 years.
Official Website: no1ferozepur.kvs.ac.in
Important Instructions to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Ferozpur Cantt Recruitment Online:
- In order to grab the vacant posts, you must have to fill the application forms which is available on the official website of the school – no1ferozepur.kvs.ac.in
- Fill the application form and make sure that you enter all the correct and complete information and don’t submit the form without re-examination.
- Submit the application form after uploading all the required documents.
Note: The applicants whose applications will be shortlisted will be prompted through WhatsApp for an online interview.