WBHRB Recruitment: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has come up with a piece of good news for all the medical professionals. The recruitment notice specifies 2545 vacancies offered by the organization to fill the vacant posts of GDMO, Medical Officer in the concerned specialty. The applications can be submitted online through the official portal at www.wbhrb.in. For complete knowledge about this recruitment, check the notification given below.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||GDMO, Medical Officer, etc|
|Number of vacancies||2545|
|Last Date to apply||29 June 2020|
WBHRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer – 1174
- Medical Officer(concerned specialist) – 1371
Last Date to Apply: The application form submission process starts from 19 June 2020 and is valid till 29 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The applicants applying for both the posts must have MBBS Degree/PG Degree in concerned specialty from the authorized institute approved by Indian Medical Council.
Selection Procedure: The interested candidate must pass through Career Assessment and Personal Interview to get hired on any post.
- General Duty Medical Officer – Rs.67820 per month
- Medical Officer(concerned specialist) – Rs.67970 per month
- For the candidates of GEN/OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 210/-
- No application fees for SC/ST of WB and PwD candidates.
- For the GDMO post, the applicant should be a maximum and less than 36 years of age as on 1 Jan 2020.
- For Medical Officer(concerned specialist) post, the applicant should be a maximum and less than 40 years of age as on 1 Jan 2020.
- WBHRB will offer more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
How to apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment:
- The applicant needs to fill the online form on the official website in the correct way.
- Fill the details there is an accurate and complete manner.
- Now upload the scanned recent colored pp size photograph of yours with the signature.
- Pay the application fee and finally, click on submit to further pass the application for approval after re-examining all the details.
NOTE: The applicants should visit the official site mentioned above to get more updates regarding this recruitment.