Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Recruitment: Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for
selection to various posts in Worker Category. Interested candidates are required to apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of TCC (www.tcckerala.com). You need to submit the application forms on or before 30 June 2020 up to 5 pm to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited|
|Name of the Job||Fitter Mechanic, Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||31|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020|
Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter Mechanic – 08
- Operator – 08
- Safety & Fireman – 02
- Helper (Electrical) – 05
- Helper (Fitter) – 08
Last Date to Apply: The last date for final submission of online application form is 30 June 2020. The online application submission link will open on 19.06.2020 (10:00 am).
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have completed a Degree in Diploma in Mechanical Engg./Chemical Engg./ Industrial Safety Engg.from a recognized board/university/institute to be eligible for this recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Job Contenders will be selected for TCC based on performance in Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview.
- Handsome and attractive pay of Rs.16000 per month will be given to the applicants deployed on the post of Fitter Mechanic, Operator & Safety & Fireman.
- Rs. 15800/- per month will be given for the remaining two posts.
- GEN/OBC – Rs.500
- SC/ST candidates – Rs.2000
Age criteria: The applicants seeking this job should be a maximum of 41 years of age as on 01.03.2020. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates by TCC Officials.
Official Website: https://www.tcckerala.com/
How To Apply For Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you want to be appointed on the posts mentioned above then you need to go to the official site of TCC and head to Career Section.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, id proof, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Pay the demanded application fee.
- Submit it before the last date to get your entry confirmed.
NOTE: For any query, you can contact on 0471-2320101. Keep visiting the official site to get more updates regarding this recruitment.