Bank Of Baroda Recruitment: Bank Of Baroda, a leading Public Sector Bank has announced job vacancies for job seekers this year. As a part of the Bank’s ambitious strategy to cater to its varied clientele Bank of Baroda is looking for Professionals in Smart Cities space with proven skills and requisite experience for its Digital Banking Department. There are a total of 06 vacancies vacant which needs to be filed on or before 6 July 2020. Before applying, candidates are advised to read this advertisement carefully and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding age and qualifications.
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank Of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Project Associate, Chief Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||6 July 2020|
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank Of Baroda
Name of The Posts:
- Project Manager- Smart cities – 01
- Project Associate – Smart cities – 01
- Chief Manager of IT Security – 04
Last Date to Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online before 6 July 2020 commencing from 16 June 2020.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have done B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(IT) from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates applying for this recruitment will be selected based on marks they have scored in written test and Group Discussion and personal interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary of Rs.1.6 lakhs will be given to selected candidates.
- GEN/OBC category applicants will pay Rs.600 as an application fee.
- ST/SC/PH category applicants will pay Rs.100 as an application fee.
- Project Manager- Smart cities – Age limit of 28-45 years
- Project Associate – Smart cities – Age limit of 26-35 years
- Chief Manager of IT Security – Age limit of 32-40 years
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Application Process For Bank Of Baroda Recruitment Online-
- You should go through the detailed advertisement available on the official website.
- You will have to enter all the required details in the application form correctly.
- You need to upload your latest photograph and signature as per the
specifications are given by the bank.
- Pay the application fee according to the category.
- Candidates should fill in the details in the Online Application very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the application form. Attach the documents required.
- Before submission, ensure rechecking all the details.
NOTE: Candidates are informed to check the official site for any missed or detailed information related to this recruitment.