Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment: Sainik School Tilaiya is inviting skilled, hardworking, and professional candidates to apply for the recruitment in offline mode as per the format provided on www.sainikschooltilaiya.org for filling 30 Posts Of Doctor, Matron, General employee, etc. by 27 June 2020. The filled application forms must be sent to the address mentioned below. Read the complete article to get to know various details about this recruitment.
Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School Tilaiya|
|Name of the Job||Doctor, Matron, General employee|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Last Date to Apply||27 June 2020|
Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sainik School Tilaiya
Name of The Posts:
- Doctor – 01
- Art Master – 01
- Ward Boy – 05
- Matron – 01
- General Employee – 22
Educational Qualifications: 10th/12th/ Diploma or Degree in Fine Arts, Painting/MBBS/Master Degree in Fine Arts must be possessed by every candidate applying for the recruitment post wise.
Selection Procedure: Applicants must qualify in Written Exam and Personal Interview on the basis of which they will be selected for various posts under this recruitment.
Pay Scale: Salary to be paid to the candidates will be as follows:
- Doctor – Rs.60000 per month
- Art Master – Rs.44900 per month
- Ward Boy – Rs.19900 per month
- Matron – Rs.19900 per month
- General Employee – Rs.18000 per month
Application Fees: The candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rupees 400 (General and OBC Category) and 250 Rupees (SC/ ST Category). The fee is to be paid the form of Demand Draft in favor of Principal Sainik School Tilaiya payable at SBI, Sainik School Tilaiya Branch.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria only:
- Doctor – Max age 50 years as on 1 July 2020
- Art Master – 21 – 35 years as on 1 July 2020
- Ward Boy – 18 – 50 years as on 1 July 2020
- Matron – 18 – 50 years as on 1 July 2020
- General Employee – 18 – 50 years as on 1 July 2020
Official Website: www.sainikschooltilaiya.org
Important Instructions to apply for Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment:
- First of all, fill the details in the format of the application form provided by Sainik School Tilaiya on www.sainikschooltilaiya.org.
- After that, paste a photo and put your signature on the form.
- Attach the fee receipt, copies of certificates and send the same to Sainik School Tilaiya, PO – Tilaiya Dam, District – Koderma Jharkhand – 825 413
NOTE: 27 June 2020 is the last date till which the applications sent by the candidates must be received at the office address. Any application received after the due date will not be accepted.