Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment: Bihar Technical Service Commission has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The department intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist” to fill up the 303 various posts. If you are interested in BTSC recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Food Safety Officer, Physiotherapist|
|Number of Vacancies||303|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020|
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Technical Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Occupational Therapist – 86
- Physiotherapist – 126
- Food Safety Officer – 91
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Food/Dairy/Bio-Oil Technology/Veterinary Science/Masters Degree in Chemistry from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 30 June 2020 and the application process has started from 16 March 2020.
Selection Procedure: Once the application of applied candidates is shortlisted, Candidates will be selected based on the basis of qualifications and experience-based merit list.
Pay Scale: All the posts mentioned in this recruitment will be offered an attractive pay ranging between Rs.9300- Rs.34800 per month along with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 per month.
Application Fees: Follow the official site to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
- The age criteria for male applicants is a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 37 years.
- The age criteria for female applicants is a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years counted from 1-8-2018.
- BTSC Officials will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit btsc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to btsc.bih.nic.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Also, attach a domicile of Bihar state as there is a waiver in the application fee for state applicants.
- Submit the application form before the last date. NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site