Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh High Court has a piece of good news for all the basic educated citizens in search of a job this year. The high court intends to recruit desirable and hardworking aspirants for engagement as “Cook, Washer, Mali, etc.” to fill up the 18 various posts. If you are interested in MPHC recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment. The application will be accepted online for this recruitment on www.mphc.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Job||Cook, Washer, Mali, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2020|
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Group D(Cook, Washer, Mali, Sweeper, Peon & Driver) – 18
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 8th/10th from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of online application form is 10 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their ranking in Screening and on the basis of Personal Interview.
- For the post of Cook, Washer, Mali, Sweeper, Peon & Driver, chosen candidates will get Rs.8250 per month.
- Applicants of the Gen/OBC category have to pay Rs.200 as an application fee.
- Applicants of the reserved category of MP State have to pay Rs.100 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the applicants seeking a job under this recruitment should be between 18-35 years counted from 10 July 2020. MPHC will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.mphc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to www.mphc.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Pay the application fee and attach a domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Attach your photograph and signature too.
- Submit the application form before the last date to the official site.
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site