WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment: WAPCOS LIMITED requires Structure Engineer, Architect, Electrical Engineer, Estimate Engineer & Site Engineer for work relating to “Project Management Consultancy/ Third Party Inspection/ Quality Control Services for Construction of Phase-1 in premises of Bhaktkavi Naresh Mehta University in Gujarat state. All the job seekers looking for a secured career are invited to fill the application form on the official site on or before 16th June 2020. If you are interested in this and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement completely and know the criteria regarding qualifications, age, etc.
WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||WAPCOS LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Engineers, Architect|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date to Apply||16 June 2020|
WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Water And Power Consultancy Services(WAPCOS)
Name of The Posts:
- Structure Engineer – 02
- Architect – 01
- Electrical Engineer – 01
- Estimate Engineer – 01
- Site Engineer – 05
1. Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Diploma or Degree in Engineering/M. Arch/ B. Arch from a recognized University/board/institute.
2. The applicants should have a working experience of a minimum of 3 years for the post they are applying to.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 16 June 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the skill test and personal interview.
- Structure Engineer – Rs.40000 per month
- Architect – Rs.40000 per month
- Electrical Engineer – Rs.35000 per month
- Estimate Engineer – Rs.25000 per month
- Site Engineer – Rs.25000 per month
Age criteria: Check the official site of WAPCOS to know the age criteria for various posts. Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWBMDs will be as per Government rules.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit wapcos.gov.in
How to apply for WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to the official site wapcos.gov.in and fill the application form in the prescribed format laid by WAPCOS LIMITED and attach photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, and proof of category, etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
- Submit the application form and other documents to email@example.com on or before 16 June 2020.
NOTE: You need to note that under this recruitment, the selected applicant can be posted anywhere in India. for more details, you can call on +91-8200649411