Arunachal Pradesh PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment: Applications are invited Online for Arunachal Pradesh PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION from interested candidates through the proforma of application available on the WEBSITE (www.appsc.gov.in) to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil). All the skilled and intelligent candidates looking for a job are hereby invited to fill the application form on the official site of APPSC on or before 3 July 2020 and secure your job.
Arunachal Pradesh PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Arunachal Pradesh PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||63|
|Last Date to Apply||3 July 2020|
Arunachal Pradesh PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Arunachal Pradesh PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 63
Last Date to Apply: The online applications for Manager posts need to be submitted on or before 3 July 2020 commencing from 03-06-2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who want to be appointed under APPSC Recruitment should hold a Degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognized college or university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their score in written exam(online) and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The attractive pay scale will be given for Junior Engineer post.
1. General candidates: Rs.160
2.Candidates of Arunachal Pradesh state: Rs.100
Age criteria: Candidates having age less than or equal to 32 years are eligible to apply for this recruitment. According to APPSC Officials, relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in
Application Process For Arunachal Pradesh PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment Online-
- Visit the official website www.appsc.gov.in via laptop, PC, etc. and open the application form notice.
- Start filling all the details asked in the application form completely and correctly regarding your name, address, dob, educational qualifications, experiences, etc.
- Attach a passport size photo on the form and sign it according to the instructions listed.
- Make sure to submit the duly filled application form latest by 3 July 2020.
NOTE: You have to carry all original certificates at the time of the interview whose photocopies are submitted along with the application form.