Oil India Limited Recruitment:- Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneering and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company, and it has announced an employment notification for this year. There are 09 vacancies for the posts of Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant. Those candidates who fall in the eligibility circle may apply online on or before 1 July 2020 in order to benefit from this amazing opportunity.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Notification :
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant|
|Number of posts||09|
|Last Date of Application||1 July 2020|
Oil India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Oil India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Assistant (Steno-Typist/ Hindi Translator)- 04
- Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator/Hindi Typist cum
Computer Operator) – 05
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 1 July 2020 and the submission starts from 2 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Graduation and Diploma in Computer/Language Translation from a recognized board/institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the computer-based test, skill & proficiency test.
- Senior Assistant – Rs.34000 per month
- Junior Assistant – Rs.13500 – Rs.28000 per month
- Gen/OBC category applicants will pay Rs.200 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PwD/ExSm candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for this post is a maximum of 30 years and a minimum of 18 years counted from 1-7-2020. The officials will give more age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: http://www.oil-india.com
How To Apply For Oil India Limited Recruitment Offline/Online-
- All the interested candidates seeking this job should visit http://www.oil-india.com and open the recruitment section and see the job notification.
- Register yourself on the site and fill the application form.
- Fill all the necessary information and input all your basic and professional details like name, address, age, qualification, etc.
- Pay the application fee and input the transaction details in the application form.
- Attach your photograph passport size and sign the form.
- Submit the application fee after rechecking all the details.
NOTE: Keep following the official site to get more updates.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|