Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released a job recruitment vacancy for this year for various positions which are 746 in number. The commission tends to recruit well-qualified faculty and result oriented professionals for the various posts of Data Entry Operator, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector, etc. This recruitment”s application will be accepted online until 22 July 2020.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Data Entry Operator, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector|
|Number of Vacancies||746|
|Last Date to Apply||22 July 2020|
UKSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Data Entry Operator/ Junior Assistant/ Junior Assistant cum DEO- 431
- Junior Assistant cum DEO-81
- Tax Collector-149
- Amin/ Land Inspector-12
- Survey Accountant-56
- Record Keeper-01
- Telephone Operator-12
- Applicants applying for the post should have done 12th from a recognized school/university/board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 22 July 2020 for the submission of the application form regarding the post of Data Entry Operator, Telephone Operator, Tax Collector, etc.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the computer-based test and proper verification of documents.
- Post of DEO, 8: Rs.29,200-92,300/- per month
- Post 5-7: Rs.19,900-63,200/- per month
- Post 2-4,9: Rs.21,700-69,100/-per month
- GEN/OBC category candidates will pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/EWS/PH category candidates will pay Rs.150 as an application fee.
- The age limit for all the posts except the post of Telephone Operator is 18-42 years.
- The age limit for the post of Telephone Operator is 21-42 years.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.sssc.uk.gov.in
How to apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment :
- You need to go to the official site www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Then click on Information For>Careers>Details regarding Recruitment of Assistant & Associate Professors.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding qualifications then fill the application form. Enter all your details correctly and upload the documents.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you can contact the official site from time to time.