Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. has a piece of good news for all the engineers in search of a job this year. The company intends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Apprentice” to fill up the 11 various posts. If you are interested in MPPGCL recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment. The application will be accepted offline for this recruitment.
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd.
|Name of the Job
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
|15 July 2020
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd.
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices – 08
- Technical Apprentices – 03
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done a Diploma or Degree in engineering from a recognized institute/university or board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of offline application form is 15 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their ranking in Merit List and on the basis of Personal Interview.
- For the post of Graduate Apprentices, chosen candidates will get Rs.9000 per month.
- For the post of Technical Apprentices, chosen candidates will get Rs.8000 per month.
Application Fees: MPPGCL has not to demand any application fee to apply for both the posts under this recruitment.
Age criteria: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. hasn’t given any information regarding the age criteria for this recruitment.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd. Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Send the application form before the last date to the below-mentioned address before the last date – Superintending Engineer, Amarkantak Thermal Power Station, Chachai, District – Anuppur (MP) Pin – 484220
NOTE: to get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site