District Rural Development Agency Recruitment:-District Rural Development Agency also known as DRDA has recently published a recruitment notification for the Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant posts. There are 25 vacant posts on which any eligible & interested candidates may apply on or before 1 July 2020. Whole information regarding the vacancy and Its eligibility has mentioned below. Please read the Notification carefully before applying offline for the posts.
District Rural Development Agency Recruitment
|Organization Name||District Rural Development Agency|
|Name of the Vacancy||Technical Assistant, Computer Assistant|
|Number of Posts||25|
|Last date of application||1 July 2020|
District Rural Development Agency Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name Of the Company: District Rural Development Agency, Ramgarh
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant – 16
- Accounts Assistant – 03
- Computer Assistant – 06
Last Date to Apply: The last date to submit an offline application is 1 July 2020.
- Applicants seeking this job should have done a Diploma in Engineering/B.Sc/B.Com/ BCA/Degree with PGDCA from a renowned college/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: The skilled and desirable candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and Personal Interview.
1. Rs. 17520 per month will be given for the post of Technical Assistant.
2. Rs. 10000 per month will be given for the post of Accounts Assistant & Computer Assistant.
Application Fees: Check the official site of the DRDA, Ramgarh to know this structure.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for all the posts listed in this recruitment is 18-35 years counted from 1 June 2020. DRDA will give more age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: https://www.ramhgarh.nic.in
Application Process For District Rural Development Agency Recruitment Offline/Online –
- Visit the official site of DRDA and read the notification completely for filling the application form.
- Download the application form and fill it correctly by entering information in all the fields.
- Attach your detailed resume, pp size photos, scan Copies of the certificates in support of various qualifications.
- Paste your photo too on the application form.
- Submit it before the last date to Deputy development Commissioner cum District Program Coordinator, Ramgarh.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details, you can visit the official site from time to time.