Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released a job recruitment notification for this year on the site www.sssc.uk.gov.in. The commission is looking for desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Stenographer/ Personal Assistant” to fill up the 158 vacant posts. If you are interested in UKSSC recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer/ Personal Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||158|
|Last Date to Apply||14 September 2020|
UKSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer/ Personal Assistant – 158
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have possessed Intermediate or Equivalent with Typing & Shorthand Knowledge.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 14 September 2020 for the submission of the application form and the application form submission starts from 31 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam(Objective Type with Multiple Choice) and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive amount of salary will be paid to the chosen candidates.
- GEN/OBC category candidates will pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/EWS/PH category candidates will pay Rs.150 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The applicants should be a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 42 years of age to be eligible for this post. Reserved category job seekers will be given age relaxation.
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
How to apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment :
- Visit the official site of UKSSC i.e. www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Then click on official notification.
- Fill the application form. Enter all your details correctly and upload the documents like id proof, dob certificate, mark sheets, character certificate, caste certificate, etc.
- Upload your photo and signature of a maximum size 50Kb and 20Kb respectively.
- Pay the application fee through (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card) and submit the application form.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.