Indian Army Recruitment: The Indian Army is inviting applications from eligible female candidates for recruitment as Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) on the vacant 99 seats. The application form submission link is active from 27 July 2020 to 31 August 2020. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong, and Pune. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Before applying, you should read the criteria mentioned in terms of age, qualification, physical fitness, etc.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)|
|Number of Vacancies||99|
|Last Date to Apply||31 August 2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) – 99
- Candidates should have done Matric/ 10th/ SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 31 August 2020 and the starting date is 27 July 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam, Physical Test, and on the basis of medical standards laid.
Pay Scale: An attractive amount of pay will be given to selected aspirants.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid to join the Indian Army.
Age criteria: The age limit prescribed for Soldier General Duty Post is 17 ½ Years – 21 Years. Candidates should be born between 01-10-1999 to 01-04-2003.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment:
- Check the official site first.
- Fill the application form complete in all aspects and attach Education Certificates, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Religion Certificate, Character Certificate, Relationship Certificate, NCC Certificate, Marriage Certificate, etc.
- Submit the application form once you uploaded your latest pp size photo and digital signature.
Note: Applicants will be sent admit card on the registered email provided and the final location and date of the recruitment rally will be mentioned on the same. 011-26173840 is the helpline number for this recruitment.