Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment: Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat has announced job vacancies for this year. The department is seeking educated Indian Citizens to hire them as Consultant – A, B, C, IT & Legal to fill the vacant 113 seats. The applications are invited to the concerned address mentioned below till 31 July 2020. The last date is being extended from 27 July to 31 July 2020. This article has all the major details regarding this recruitment.
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat|
|Name of the Job||Consultant – A, B, C, IT & Legal|
|Number of Vacancies||113|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2020|
Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat
Name, Number, and Educational Qualifications of The Posts:
- Consultant (A) – 13 – Applicants should have done (CA, CS, ICWA, PG (Relevant Discipline)
- Consultant (B) – 46 – Job Seekers should have done (B.Com, B.E/ B.Tech (Comp Engg/ IT),PG (Engg), MBA, CA, CS, ICWA)
- Consultant (C)- 48 – Applicants should have done (Any Degree, BA, BBA, BE/ B.Tech, BCA, B.Com)
- Consultant (IT) – 02 – Job contenders should have done (B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech (Comp Engg, IT), M.C.A, M.Sc (IT)
- Consultant (Legal) – 04 – Job contenders should have done (L.L.B)
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done on the performance in Personal Interview and on the basis of the merit list.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of pay will be given for all Consultancy Post.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
1. The age of the applicants should be a maximum of 35 years for post no 1,2 &4.
2. The age of the applicants should be a maximum of 30 years for post no 3.
3. The age of the applicants should be a maximum of 40 years for post no 5.
Official Website: https://kcg.gujarat.gov.in
Application Process For Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you are interested in this recruitment then visit the official site mentioned above.
- Download and print the application form on a high-quality paper.
- Fill all the details and attach self-attested copies of id proof, graduation and post-graduation mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc.
- Paste your photo, sign the form, and send it to Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat, Pragna Puram Campus, Opp. P.R.L., Between L.D Engineering College and Girls Polytechnic, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380015
NOTE: Keep checking the official site to get more information.