Airports Authority Of India Recruitment: Airports Authority Of India Recruitment creates, upgrades, manages civil aviation infrastructure in India. Notification regarding the requirement of Junior Executive on the vacant 180 posts is published. Online applications are invited on the official site www.aai.aero on or before 2 September 2020. The applicants should have appeared for GATE 2019 and should fulfill the eligibility criteria in terms of age, qualifications, etc.
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority Of India|
|Name of the Job||Junior Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||180|
|Last Date to Apply||2 September 2020|
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Airports Authority Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Executive – 180
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have done Graduation in Civil/Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a recognized board/institute.university.
Last Date To Apply: The application form submission starts from 3 August 2020 and the submission has to be done till 2 September 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their marks in Gate 2019 Score and on the basis of document verification.
Pay Scale: An attractive amount of pay of Rs.40000 – Rs.140000 per month will be given for this post.
- GEN/OBC applicants have to pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PwD/Female Applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
Age criteria: The applicants should be a maximum of or equal to 27 years of age. AAI Officials will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Important Instructions to apply for Airports Authority Of India Recruitment:
- AAI has released the official notice on its site www.aai.aero.
- Read the notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you fulfill the same in terms of age and qualification, then fill the application form.
- Enter all the details completely and correctly and attach all the requisite documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment, for more updates check the official site.