Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: The Union Public Service Commission has bring out a notification for 426 Vacancies on the posts of Combined Defence Services Examination (II), Assistant Director, Professor. Interested and eligible person can submit the online application on or before the respective due dates and they are 08th July 2019 and 27th June 2019. The candidate must read the article for more details.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Combined Defence Services Examination (II), Assistant Director, Professor|
|Number of vacancies||426|
|Last Date to apply||08th July & 27th June 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Indian Military Academy – 100
- Indian Naval Academy – 45
- Air Force Academy – 32
- Officers Training Academy – 240
- Assistant Director ( Entomology) – 05
- Professor (Gastro Medicine) – 01
- Professor (Gastro Surgery) – 01
- Professor (Neurology) – 01
- Professor (Radiology) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 08th July & 27 June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e Graduation Degree/Degree in Engineering/M.Sc/MBBS with PG Degree in Speciality from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam, SSB Interview/Personality Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 200/- (Post 1-4) and Rs. 25/- (For remaining posts).
- No fees for SC/ST/PH and Women Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should read the official notification for complete information about the level of age as per the post applying for.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant must go to the official website as usual.
- The complete details must be filled in the form about the candidate personal and educational curriculum.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph and signature in the form.
- Deposit the fees and submit the form before due date.
NOTE: It is feasible to check the latest notifications on the official website.