Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: The skilled and efficient persons are required in the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited to perform their job in economic and efficient way. There are total of 06 vacant posts for Head Sales, Head Technical Services, Assistant Manager and Manager. Due date to apply for the post Online is 01st July 2019. To know further about the selection procedure, application process, age and others factors, please read the notification below.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Head Sales, Head Technical Services, Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||01st July 2019|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Head Sales (Grade G/H) – 01
- Head Technical Services (Grade E) – 01
- Assistant Manager/Manager – Sales (Grade B/C) – 04
Last Date to Apply: 01st July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e B.E/B.Tech from the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done solely on the basis of Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary which is provided in the official notification.
Application Fees: Please take a read on the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 50 years (Post 1), 40 years (Post 2) and 32 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hindustanpetroleum.com
Important Instructions to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- First step is to go through the official website of the recruiting organisation.
- The candidate must fill the details in the application form after take out the reading of important facts.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport photograph and signature in the form.
- Pay the fees if required otherwise ignore it.
- Submit the form before due date.
NOTE: The candidate keen to apply for the post must check the latest updates on the official website.