Department of Local Government Recruitment 2019: Department of Local Government, Punjab has opened the doors to enter the organization. There is a total of 350 Vacancies on the posts of Clerk, Lineman, Assistant Lineman, and Group D. Candidate desired to apply for the post can submit the Offline application on or before 20th June 2019. To receive more details about the selection process, application procedure, etc., view the paragraph drafted below.
Department of Local Government Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Department of Local Government|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Lineman, Assistant Lineman, and Group D|
|Number of vacancies||350|
|Last Date to apply||20th June 2019|
Department of Local Government Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Department of Local Government
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk – 24
- Lineman – 01
- Assistant Lineman – 02
- Pump Operator/Pump Driver and Tubewell Driver – 05
- Beldar, Mali, Mali-cum-Beldar-cum-Chowkidar, Road Gang Beldar – 51
- Mate Civil – 01
- Swasthak Sahayak – 01
- Skilled Helper – 01
- Peon – 11
- Safai Karamchari – 253
Last Date to Apply: 20th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The necessary qualifications for the application of the post is 8th/10th/ITI/Graduation Degree with Computer Certificate from the well-known board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Typing Test (Clerk) and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package post wise as follows:
- Rs. 10300 to 34800/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 6400 to 20200/- (Post 2,3) per month
- Rs. 5910 to 20200/- (Post 4) per month
- Rs. 4900 to 10680/- (Post 5-10) per month
Application Fees: Read the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-47 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.lgpunjab.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Department of Local Government, Punjab Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the details in the application form with a complete and accurate manner.
- After the scrutiny of the form, Send it to the following address. Office of Director, Department of Local Government, Punjab (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 308, Punjab Municipal Bhawan, Plot No. 3, Sector 35A, Chandigarh
NOTE: The applicant must check the latest updates.