CMRL Recruitment 2019: A new job vacancy is released by the CMRL i.e. Chennai Metro Rail Limited for the engineering graduate candidates in order to fill the Site Engineer and Safety Engineer post. Number of vacant seats is 06. Aspirants looking to apply for these posts have to first register at the time of interview. Candidates may follow the instructions and guidelines given in the following paragraph before proceeding further. Interview for this vacancy will be conducted on 15th June 2019.
CMRL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Name of the Job||Site Engineer and Safety Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||15th June 2019|
CMRL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Site Engineer – 05
- Safety Engineer – 01
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 15th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should be Graduate in Engineering or diploma in Construction safety from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview and medical examination.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid a good amount of Rs.40,000/- per month as salary.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years as on 29-05-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.chennaimetrorail.org
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria details may appear for walk-in- interview on 15th June 2019.
- Before interview candidates are required to register themselves.
- Registration process will continue from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Duly filled in application form supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, and latest passport size photograph.
- Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
- Address for the Interview is given below.
- Address: “CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED, CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107″
NOTE: Candidates who fail to submit their attendance at the time of registration will not be allowed to attend the interview.