Public Works Department Recruitment 2019: Public Works Department has the requirement for 500 skilled and trained persons to work in the organization on the post of Apprentices. The candidate interested and suitable for the post can submit for the job in Online mode on or before 26th June 2019. The applicant is suggested to view the below-given notifications as it will provide complete details about the age level, selection criteria and much more.
Public Works Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Public Works Department|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||500|
|Last Date to apply||26th June 2019|
Public Works Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Public Works Department
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices – 350
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 150
Last Date to Apply: 26th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The essentials to apply for the post is a Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Technology from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Shortlisting and Certificate Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be given pay i.e. Rs. 4984/- (Post 1) and Rs. 3542/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Check the official notification.
Age criteria: The details about the age will also be obtained from the official notification.
Official Website: www.boat-srp.com
Important Instructions to apply for the Public Works Department Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website of the recruitment unit i.e. www.boat-srp.com
- Fill the online application with accurate and complete details of the applicant.
- Upload the important documents including the photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Finally, submit the form after a careful review and take out the print of the form for special need in the future.
- The hard copy of the form is not to be sent at any address.
NOTE: To check the web page regularly to get the latest notifications. The declaration of the shortlisted list will be held on 01st July 2019 and the verification process for the shortlisted candidate will take place between 08th July 2019 to 10th July 2019.