Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment: Unique Identification Authority Of India has released an employment notification for this year. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that UIDAI has 01 vacancy of Private Secretary open for this year. The department demands skilled and talented aspirants to occupy this post. You can apply for this recruitment by submitting an offline application.
Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority Of India|
|Name of the Job||Private Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||31st May 2020|
Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Private Secretary – 01
Last Date to Apply: The final date for offline application form submission is 31st May 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board with knowledge of computers.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary ranging between Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 per month will be given to candidates along with Grade Pay of Rs.4800 per month
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid by aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be less than or equal to 56 years of age for the post of Private secretary. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
How To Apply For Unique Identification Authority Of India Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to www.uidai.gov.in and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Register yourself and fill the application form.
- Fill all the necessary fields and input all your basic and professional details like name, address, age, qualification, etc.
- Take a print out of the application form attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Post it before the last date to Assistant Director-General, Unique Identification Authority Of India, Regional Office,1st Floor, Block 5, Housefed Complex, Beltola-Basistha Road, PO Assam,sachibalaya Dispur, Guwahati(781006)
NOTE: To know the dates of written test and personal interview, keep visiting the official site.