Indian Coast Guard Recruitment: Indian Coast Guard Region(Andaman&Nicobar) Port Blair has announced job vacancies for this year. Applications are invited from skilled and educated aspirants in the prescribed proforma(listed on official site). If you have basic education and are eager to apply for this recruitment, then you need to read this complete notification to know the various details.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Store Keeper And Motor Transport Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Store Keeper Grade-II – 01
- Motor Transport Driver – 01
Last Date to Apply: Candidates interested in this recruitment should apply as soon as possible for these posts, before the opportunity skips.
- Candidates interested in this recruitment should have passed 10th/12th from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- You should have knowledge of motor mechanism and two years of experience in driving motor vehicles.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and skill test.
Pay Scale: The salary given to chosen candidates will be given according to Level 02.
Application Fees: You need not pay any application fee to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be in the range of 18-25 years of age for the post of Store Keeper and 18-27 years of age for the post of Motor Transport Driver to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Offline/Online-
- All the candidates looking forward to this job should send their application neatly typed or handwritten in the format prescribed on the official site.
- Attach a passport size photograph with an application form and paste another one on it.
- Also attach self-attested copies of resume, mark sheets, experience certificates, NOC, caste certificate, etc.
- Forward the application as soon as possible to The Commander, Coast Guard Region(Andaman&Nicobar) Port Blair, Post Box 716, Haddo PO, Port Blair(744102)
NOTE: You need to note that you should apply as soon as possible for this recruitment and applications to be sent are through ordinary post only.