Telangana High Court Recruitment: Telangana High Court has released a job notification for this year. Applications are invited from hardworking and desirable candidates through online for General Recruitment to 87 posts of Civil Judge in Telengana State comprising of 70 vacancies to be filed under Direct Recruitment and 17 to be filed under Recruitment by Transfer. Check the eligibility criteria and other details for this recruitment through the medium of this notification.
Telangana High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization|
Telangana High Court
|Name of the Job|
Civil Judge Posts
|Number of Vacancies||87|
|Last Date to Apply||13-04-2020|
Telangana High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Telangana High Court
Name of The Posts: 87 Civil Judge Posts
Last Date to Apply:
- The submission of the online application form will start from 13-03-2020.
- The final date for application form submission is 13-04-2020 up to 11:59 PM.
- The date for conducting the Screening Test is 03-05-2020.
- The hall tickets can be downloaded from 23-04-2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done Graduation in LAW from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: A handsome amount of pay will be given to appointed candidates.
- The application fee for General/ OBC category candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ category Candidates Belongs to Rajasthan: Rs. 500/-
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be in the range of 23-26 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: http://hc.ts.nic.in
How To Apply For Telangana High Court Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates need to go to http://hc.ts.nic.in and open the notification link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach your latest colored passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like age proof, address proof, etc.
- Sign the application form in small letters.
- Pay the desired application fee according to your category.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To know the other information and syllabus for Civil Judge vacancies, please visit the official site.