Indian Army Recruitment: The Indian Army is hiring various physically fit and active candidates to fill up the various soldier posts in various districts of Jammu & Kashmir which includes Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Pulwama, Badgam, Kupwara, Sopian, Ganderbal, Bandipora, and Kulgam, etc. You need to fill the application form online and submit before the last date 11th MAY 2020 to be eligible for this recruitment. Read the complete notification to know more about this recruitment.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||11th MAY 2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts: Various Soldier Posts
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier NursingAssistant/NursingAssistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk /Store KeeperTechnical /Inventory Management
Last Date to Apply: The submission of the online application form will start from 28-03-2020 and the final date for application form submission is 11- 05-2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done 8th/10th/12th from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: The selection criteria for this recruitment is a written test, physical measurement test, physical fitness test, and medical test.
Pay Scale: Attractive salary will be given to candidates employed.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates should be of 17.5 – 21 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How To Apply For Indian Army Recruitment Offline/Online-
- The application will be accepted online. You need to visit the official site and fill the application form.
- Enter all the details completely and correctly and submit it.
- After submission take a print out of application form on Laser Printer on good quality paper.
- Arrange the following documents – Twenty copies of unattested Passport size color photographs, Education Certificates with marks sheets,e Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Religion Certificate, School Character Certificate, Unmarried Certificate, NCC Certificate, Sports Certificate. PAN Card & AADHAR Card etc.
- Report with the printed application form and above documents at Sonarwani, Bandipora (J&K) from27 May 2020 to 05 Jun 2020.
NOTE: To know more details about this recruitment, read the official notification on the official website.