HRIDC Recruitment: Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (HRIDC) is a Joint Venture of the Ministry of Railways and Government of Haryana and has announced 7 job vacancies for this year.HRIDC invites applications from Skilled and intelligent candidates for the position of Sr. Executive-(Civil), Executive (Civil/Electrical) & Executive Assistant on a contract basis. You need to go through this notification to know more details about this recruitment.
HRIDC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||HARYANA RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED|
|Name of the Job||Senior Executive-(Civil), Executive (Civil/Electrical) & Executive Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview||24th April 2020|
HRIDC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: HARYANA RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Executive (Civil) – 03
- Executive (Civil) – 01
- Executive (Electrical) – 01
- Executive Assistant – 02
Date of Walk-in-Interview: Job aspirants need to attend the walk-in-interview on 24th April 2020.
- Candidates applying for these vacancies should have done Graduation/B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech from a recognised board/institute/university.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years of experience and working knowledge of computers.
- The applicants should have experience in all office working activities including customer relationships, HR, administration, etc.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done through walk-in-interview
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for different posts will get an attractive amount of pay.
Application Fees: No application fee is required to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidates applying for this recruitment should be less than or equal to 35 years of age for all posts. Exemption in the age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: hridc.co.in
How To Apply For HRIDC Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested contenders need to go to the official site and click on notification regarding this recruitment.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it on high-quality paper.
- Fill the application form complete in all aspects and attach photocopies of Proof of identity and address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc, PAN Card. )
- Also, attach 2 recent passport size color photographs and High school certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Report with the above-mentioned documents and the originals at Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd, Plot No. 143, 5th floor Sector-44, RailTel Tower, Gurugram on 24th April 2020 on or before 11 am.
NOTE: You need to note that this is contract-based recruitment for Gurugram. To know more details, visit hridc.co.in