Union Bank Of India Recruitment: Job contenders looking for a banking career are informed that UNION BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank has advertised job notification for this year. The bank invites applications from skilled and talented candidates to fill up the 02 posts of Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer. The recruitment is purely on contractual basis and applications need to be filed online on or before 20th April 2020.
Union Bank Of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Bank Of India|
|Name of the Job||Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Last Date to Apply||20th April 2020|
Union Bank Of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Bank Of India
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Financial Officer – 01
- Chief Risk Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply:
1. The submission of the online application form will start from 29-03-2020.
2. The final date for application form submission is 20-04-2020.
- Chief Risk Officer – Interested candidates should hold a Graduate Degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals, Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst awarded by CFA Institute, OR Designated Chartered Accountant by the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or equivalent abroad, OR Designated as a Cost and Management Accountant by the Institute of Cost Accountant of India or equivalent abroad.
- Chief Financial Officer – Applicants should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be through Interview & Personal
interaction on the basis of qualifications, experiences, and performance during Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive pay will be given to selected candidates.
Application Fees: Application Fee of Rs. 1000.00 for all candidates is to be paid directly in the account of the Bank.
Age criteria: Candidates applying should be in the range of 35-55 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category candidates.
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
How To Apply For Union Bank Of India recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to log on to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and click the Notification titled “NOTIFICATION FOR APPOINTMENT AS CHIEF RISK OFFICER/CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”.
- Fill in the required details in the Application Format and take a print out of
duly filled in Application Form. Paste your latest Passport size photograph (signed across) on the application form and sign the application form at the appropriate places.
- Pay the application fee and attach the payment receipt with the application form.
- Post it to The General Manager (HR), Union Bank of India, Manpower Planning & Recruitment Division 12th Floor, HR Department. Union Bank Bhavan,239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra -400021
- Also, attach all the credentials demanded as per this recruitment.
NOTE: To know the other information for this recruitment, please visit the above mentioned official site.