TNUSRB Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is on the lookout for 10th pass aspirants for appointment in the state of Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by the department for 10906 Posts Of Constable, Jail Warder, etc. Full details of vacancies to be filed and application form is available on the TNUSRB website tnusrbonline.org. The department intends to recruit desirable and physically fit applicants.
TNUSRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Constable, Jail Warder|
|Number of Vacancies||10906|
|Last Date to Apply||26 October 2020|
TNUSRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Board Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Police Constable (Armed Reserved), Grade II- 3784 (Male – 685 Female – 3099)
- Police Constable (Special Force), Garde II – 6545 (Male)
- Jail Warder Grade II, Jail Department – 119 (Male – 112 Female – 07)
- Firemen – 458 (Male)
- The interested applicants who are applying for this job should have done 10th from a renowned board/university/institute with the Tamil language as one of the subjects.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the online application form is 26 October 2020.
Selection Procedure: For all the posts, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test, etc.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a pay ranging between Rs. 18,200 – Rs.52,900 per month.
- For General applicants – 18 years to 24 years
- For MBCs/DCs, BC category applicants (Other than Muslim) – 18 years to 26 years
- For Transgender, SCs, SC(A)s, STs applicants – 18 years to 29 years
- For Female Destitute Widows Candidates – 18 years to 35 years
- For Ex-Serviceman applicants – 18 years to 45 years
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit tnusrbonline.org.
Important Instructions to apply for the TNUSRB Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to tnusrbonline.org and search the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by TNUSRB and attach valid id proof, a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Check all the details once again before pressing the submit button.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To get more information about TNUSRB recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.