Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has liberated a job vacancy for this year for all the aspirants belonging to the medical field. The department intends to recruit excellent and proficient Medical Officer/Senior Medical Officer having a concerned specialty for filling 11 vacant seats. The submission of the application is through an offline medium via registered post or courier. Read this full job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding HAL recruitment.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer/Senior Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||20 October 2020|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Full Vacancy Details:
Recruiting Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Medical Officer (Medicine)-04
- Senior Medical Officer (OB&G)-02
- Senior Medical Officer (Surgery)-01
- Senior Medical Officer (Orthopedic)-01
- Medical Officer (General Duty)-03
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done MBBS with MD/DNB in concerned specialty from a Recognised Medical College or University authorized by Indian Medical Council.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the application form is 20 October 2020.
Selection Procedure: For Medical officer and Senior Medical Officer posts, Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- For the post of Senior Medical officer, a handsome monthly salary of Rs. 98,850 per month will be given to chosen aspirants.
- For the post of Medical officer, a handsome monthly salary of Rs. 79,080 per month will be given to chosen aspirants.
Application Fees: Follow the official site of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The age limits for this recruitment is a maximum of 45 years for the Senior Medical Officer post and 35 years for the Medical Officer post.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.hal-india.co.in
Important Guidelines to apply for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to www.hal-india.co.in and look for the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Download and fill the application form according to the guidelines given by HAL and paste a passport size photograph on the form and attach a resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials in support of your identity, etc.
- Post the application form before the last date to the Senior Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL(BC), Suranjandas Road, (Near Old Airport), Bangalore-560 017.
NOTE: To get more information about HAL recruitment you need to visit the above-mentioned official site.