Indian Navy Recruitment: Indian Navy invites applications for the recruitment of the various seats for the 4-year degree course under 10+2 Level B.Tech. Cadet Entry Scheme. For this course, online applications will be filled through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date to be considered will be 20th October 2020. Candidates can check the details regarding the recruitment and eligibility criteria on the website of the Indian Navy or through the article given below. In this article, we place all the necessary information to apply.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||10+2 Level B.Tech. Cadet Entry Scheme|
|Number of vacancies||various|
|Last Date to apply||20/10/2020|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Education Branch – 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 20th October 2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have the following qualification:
- Candidates should have 10+2 or equivalent examinations from any Board.
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2020 All India Rank.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online examination and SSB interview.
Application Fees: No application fee for recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born between 02-07-2001 & 01-01-2004 (both dates inclusive) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and check the details.
- Fill the application form before the last date.
- Scanned copies of documents such as date of birth proof, educational qualification certificate, and a recent passport size color photograph have to be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- Finally, after submission of the application form print one copy of the same.
- This hard copy of the form will be required at the time of the SSB interview.
NOTE: Email-Id and a valid mobile number are mandatory to fill the application form.