About Staff Selection Commission (SSC): Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an association under the Government of India to enroll staff for different posts in the different Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC Jobs Recruitment Official Notification
Staff Selection every year conducts various examinations to select candidates for different posts in govt. ministries and departments. They recruit candidates on the posts of Clerks, Constables, Sub-Inspector, Translator, Stenographer, Havaldar, Computer Operator, Forest Guard, Tax Inspector, Income Tax Officer, and many more.
If you are keen interested in taking part in an examination conducted by SSC and set your career with govt. jobs, you can read the complete details below. You will all the information regarding various SSC Job vacancies all over India.
SSC Jobs Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Clerks, Constables, Sub-Inspector, Translator, Stenographer, Havaldar, Computer Operator, Forest Guard, Tax Inspector, Income Tax Office|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2000 posts|
|Last Date to Apply||Refer to the related recruitment notification|
SSC Jobs Recruitment Vacancies Details
- UKPSC Recruitment: 154 Posts
- PPSC Recruitment: 119 Posts
- RPSC Recruitment: 43 Posts
- TPSC Recruitment: 08 Posts
- UKSSSC Recruitment: 164 Posts
Candidates must have completed Class tenth/twelfth/Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant discipline from an approved foundation or school.
The limit of the candidates must not be less than 18 years and must not exceed the age of 32 years. Relaxation might be allowed for reserved candidates.
Note: the age limit will differ for every exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
Application Fee for Applying to SSC Jobs
Every SSC Exam has a different amount to be paid as an application fee. You have to look at the official notification to know the exact application fee for related exams.
SSC Jobs Selection Process
The latest exam pattern for SSC Exams includes Objective Type computer-based examination, Written examination, and computer test or skill test. The objective type paper will include subjects like Quantitative Ability, English Language and Comprehension Paper, Statistics (applicable for a few posts), and General Knowledge.
Salary Payable in SSC Jobs
The Staff Selection Commission Salary offered for various posts has expanded after the use of the seventh Pay Commission. The quantity of wannabes for SSC tests is expanding each year, the explanation being the appealing SSC pay, stipends and advantages offered to the workers.
The candidates who are selected after clearing SSC exams will be provided a handful amount of salary.
SSC Jobs Recruitment Exam Details
The Staff Selection Commission conducts various level examinations for all kinds of candidates depending on their qualifications. Below is the exam that SSC conducts every year to select candidates in respected positions via conducting written examination and personal interview.
- SSC CGL (SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination)
- SSC CHSL (SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination)
- SSC JE (SSC Junior Engineer Examination)
- SSC GD Constable (SSC General Duty Constable Examination)
- SSC CPO (SSC Central Police Organization/ SI & ASI)
- SSC Multitasking Staff
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC Selection Post
- SSC Stenographer C & D
How to Apply for SSC Job Recruitment
To apply for SSC Job Recruitment, you have to apply online. To do so, please follow the below steps.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Step 2: Go through the related section such as SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, etc.
- Step 3: Open the application link by tapping on Apply.
- Step 4: Enter your valid details like Aadhaar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Step 5: You will receive an OTP on your phone, enter it in the form and submit the form.
- Step 6: You will receive a registration number and password by SMS or email.
- Step 7: Now log in using the registration number and password to complete the form.
- Step 8: Upload your photo and signature.
- Step 9: Fill in your personal details like educational qualification, gender, category, nationality, name of the university, roll number, year of passing, marks, and other asked details.
- Step 10: Choose three exam center options and tap on I agree.
- Step 11: Now select whether you are paying fees via online method or offline.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|