Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022: We are very happy to inform you that Staff Selection Commission is a govt regulated body constituted for the purpose to fill the vacant posts in the central government departments. The organization nowadays released an article for the 70000 vacancies of LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, DEO, and Other Posts to be completed up to 2023. The due date to fill out an online form is will be announced soon. Please visit the article specified below for the complete details on recruitment and selection.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|Name of the Job
|LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and DEO
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|It will be announced soon
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
- and others
Last Date to Apply: will be announced soon
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should be a 12th/graduation degree/diploma/Master’s degree pass from the recognized board.
Also, Check the Latest Notification CMET Recruitment 2022
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through their performance in the Computer Based Examination (Tier I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), and Skill Test/Typing Test (Tier III).
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be given an attractive amount per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: The candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the website of the recruiter and fill the information in an online form.
- Upload the scanned certificates with the recent photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the fees followed by the successful submission of the form.
- The written exam will be conducted before December 2022.
Important Links to Follow for SSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Link
NOTE: The applicant should regularly view the latest updates as announced by the organization from time to time.