SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2022: We are very pleased to discuss the notification released by the Delhi Police. The notification is with regard to the recruitment of 835 Vacant posts of Head Constables (Ministerial). The due date to fill out the online form is 16th June 2022. The complete information about the selection procedure, pay scale, application fees, etc., can be found in the notification given below.
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||SSC, Staff Selection Commission, Delhi Police|
|Name of the Job||Head Constables (Ministerial)|
|Number of vacancies||835|
|Last Date to apply||16th June 2022|
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Police
Name of The Posts:
- Head Constables (Ministerial) Male – 559
- Head Constables (Ministerial) Female – 276
- Last Date to Apply: 16th June 2022
- Exam Date- September 2022
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 12th from the board authorized.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Exam, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Typing Test, and Computer (Formatting) Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 25500 to 81100/- per month.
Also, Check the Latest Notification DDA Recruitment 2022
- For GEN/OBC candidates, Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ESM and Female candidates.
Age criteria: The candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2022.
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
Important Instructions to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the website of the organization www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Then read the instructions there and fill in the details in the form.
- The details will include the name, address, qualifications, etc., of an applicant particularly.
- Then after it uploads the white background photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees through the use of a debit card, credit card, or net banking as suits.
- In the end, submit the form through the click on submit.
- The candidate should keep the print of the form to be needed in the future.
Important Links to Follow for Delhi Police Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
NOTE: Keep visiting the portal of the organization from time to time to have the important notifications.