Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Board Silvassa has decided to planned about to fill 26 Vacancies on Junior Engineer, Foreman, Statistical Assistant and Accountant posts. The online application can be submitted by the candidate. The date fixed by the organization is 25th September 2019. For detailed information about the pay scale, selection process and much more, see the draft given below.
Staff Selection Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer, Foreman, Statistical Assistant and Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||26|
|Last Date to apply||25th September 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 06
- Foreman – 01
- Statistical Assistant – 01
- Accountant – 04
- Stenographer (English) – 02
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 01
- Technical Assistant – 05
- Wireman – 04
- Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply: 25th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma or Degree in Engineering/B.Com/Bachelor Degree from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam and/or Skill Tets/Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay packages aSs follows:
- Rs. 35400 to 112400/- (Post 1-3, 10) per month.
- Rs. 29200 to 92300/- (Post 4-5) per month.
- Rs. 25500 to 81100/- (Post 6-7) per month.
- Rs. 19900 to 63200/- (Post 8-9) per month.
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 30 years (Post 1-3, 7,10), 18-27 years (Post 4,8), 25/30 years (Post 5,9) and 18-30 years (Post 6) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.dhn.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2019:
- First of all the candidate need to log on the website of an organization.
- Then fill the complete information in the form after the read of the guidelines given.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the form.
- Pay the fees in the desired manner and click on submit to complete the application process.
NOTE: Candidate should read the latest website notifications again and again.