Directorate General Defence Estates Recruitment 2019: Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE) as an advisory input organization has advertised for 13 Vacant posts of Sub Divisional Officer. Desired and capable candidate can apply in an Offline mode through the format as available on the website of organization. For more information regarding the selection procedure, the scale of pay, level of age required and much more, check out the article given below carefully.
Directorate General Defence Estates Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate General Defence Estates|
|Name of the Job||Sub Divisional Officer|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||20-10-2019|
Directorate General Defence Estates Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate General Defence Estates
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Divisonal Officer – 13
Last Date to Apply: 20-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: An applicant should be 10th with Diploma/Certificate (Surveying/Draftsmanship) from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Level – 4 per month.
- For GEN/OBC category candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/ExSM/EWS and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st August 2019.
Official Website: www.dgde.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Directorate General Defence Estates Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate should fill the details in the application form the print of which can be downloaded from the website of organization.
- Then read the instructions available there and proceed to the next step.
- The information filled in the form should include the name, address, qualifications, etc. of the applicant.
- Affix the photocopies of the documents essential for the application.
- Pay the fees by the prescribed manner and send it to the following address: Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra) – 411040
NOTE: Get new updates on time.