Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: We are very happy to inform you that the Maharashtra Public Service Commission has decided to fill the 435 Vacant posts of Livestock Development Officer. The due date fixed by the organization for the Online submission of application is 13th September 2019. For more contents related to the pay scale, age level, etc., look upon the notification given below.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Livestock Development Officer|
|Number of vacancies||435|
|Last Date to apply||13th September 2019|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Livestock Development Officer – 435
Last Date to Apply: 13th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Degree in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 56100 to 177500/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 374/-
- For Reserved candidates Rs. 274/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st December 2019.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- A candidate is required to submit the application in an online mode on the portal of an organization.
- Read the instructions there and then fill the form.
- Fill the columns given in the form at their proper place and in a correct spell.
- Recent passport size photograph with the signature is needed to be uploaded too.
- Deposit the fees to the account of the concerned organization.
- Submit the application through the portal of an organization.
- A hard copy is not to be sent at any address.
NOTE: Applicant should get the regular updates on the website of the organization