High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2019: High Court of Jammu & Kashmir has the requirement for 09 Vacant posts of Research Assistant. Eliible and the educated candidate can submit Online/Email application on or before 31st August 2019. After due date no chance for application of post. For further details regarding the scale of pay, charges to apply, age level, etc. check the article specified below carefully.
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of the Job||Research Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||31st August 2019|
High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Jammu & Kashmir
Name of The Posts:
- Research Assistant – 09
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Degree in Law from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 40000/- per month.
- Rs. 200/- for all category candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 33 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st July 2019.
Official Website: www.jkhighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant is required to fill the online application form on the official website
- Fill the accurate and complete details as per the instructions.
- Upload the mandatory documents with the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- And in the last, send the application form to the mail given below. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, keep a hard copy of the application for further security.
NOTE: Candidate should receive the timely updates provided on the website of the organization to make the successful application for the post.