Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai a largest ship repair yard has released a notification for their 1233 Vacant posts of Trade Apprentice. The mode of application for these posts is Online and the last date for application is 24th September 2019. The link for application will be obtained from the website. No chance of application befoynd this time. Get more details in the below-given paragraph including the age level, qualification required, etc.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
|Name of the Job
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|24th September 2019
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Name of The Posts:
- Trade Apprentices – 1233
Last Date to Apply: 24th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Interested person must have 08th/10th with ITI from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam, Interview and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate’s age should be in range of 01-04-1999 to 31-03-2006 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the web page of the organization on www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Looks upon the instructions given there and go next.
- Fill up the details at this step in a proper and the correct manner.
- Upload the scanned signature with the recent photograph in the form.
- Documents including the qualification, experience, etc. also required to upload on website.
- Pay the fees if required otherwise ignore it.
- Finally, submit the application before the due date.
- Keep a copy of the application filled in print form for future reference.
- The hard copy of the application form is not to be sent at any address.
NOTE: Be updated with the latest changes in the post in order to make the successful application of post.