South Central Railway Recruitment: South Central Railway has liberated a job vacancy for this year for all the aspirants who belong to Medical Field. The railways propose to recruit dedicated and hard-working applicants for 42 Posts Of Specialist Doctor, Nursing Sister for Secunderabad Division. The submission of the application is through an online medium through the registered email on or before the last date.
South Central Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||South Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Doctor, Nursing Sister|
|Number of Vacancies||42|
|Last Date to Apply||28 August 2020|
South Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Central Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist Doctor – 1 Post
- Contract Medical Practitioners – 8 Posts
- Nursing Sisters – 16 Posts
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Hospital Attendant- 16 Posts
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done 10th/MBBS degree/ B.Sc.(Nursing)/Bachelor degree in Pharmacy/Diploma in GeneralMedicine from an authorized institute or college.
Last Date To Apply:
- The final date for submission of application form is 28 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on qualification based marks.
- Specialist Doctor – Rs. 95,000 per month
- Contract Medical Practitioners – Rs. 75,000 per month
- Nursing Sisters – Rs. 59,439 per month
- Pharmacist – Rs. 40,470 per month
- Hospital Attendant- Rs. 21,419 per month
Application Fees: The recruitment is on an urgent basis so no application fee is asked by SCR.
Age criteria: Age limit is not mentioned by South Central Railway for the posts enlisted in this recruitment.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Important Instructions to apply for South Central Railway Recruitment:
- Job opportunists need to go to https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form given on the official site according to the guidelines given and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Clearly mention the post you are applying to and submit the form and documents in a single pdf to the concerned email address according to the post you are filling the application form.
- Specialist Doctor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contract Medical Practitioners: email@example.com
- Nursing Sisters: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacist: email@example.com
- Hospital Attendants: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To get more information about SCR recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.