Rain Forest Research Institute Recruitment: Rain Forest Research Institute has released an employment notification for this year. All the candidates both male and female in search of a job are informed that RFR has 04 Post Of Forest Guard, Technician open for this year. The applicants can apply through registered or speed post on or before 30 October 2020. Those who are interested can download the application form from the official site of RFRI after knowing the eligibility criteria for this recruitment.
Rain Forest Research Institute Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rain Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard, Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Last Date to Apply||30 October 2020.|
Rain Forest Research Institute Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rain Forest Research Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Store Keeper – 1 Post
- Forest Guard – 1 Post
- Technician Maintenance- 1 Post
- Driver – 1 Post
Last Date to Apply: The final date for offline application form submission is 30 October 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done 10th with ITI/12th from a reputed institute/college or university.
- The applicants should hold a valid driving license for Driver Post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Driving Test and Written Exam.
- For the post of Store Keeper, the selected applicant will get Rs.21700 – Rs.69100 per month.
- For all other posts, the selected applicant will get Rs.19900 – Rs.63200 per month.
Application Fees: Applicants are liable to pay an application fee of Rs.300.
Age criteria: The applicant should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years of age for all the posts except Technician Maintenance Post as the upper age limit is a maximum of 30 years for this post. Relaxation in age limit will be provided to reserved category applicants by RFRI Officials.
Official Website: https://rfri.icfre.gov.in/
How To Apply For Rain Forest Research Institute Recruitment Offline-
- Job opportunists need to go to https://rfri.icfre.gov.in/ and open the advertisement link regarding this recruitment.
- Read all the details carefully and download and fill the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents and submit them along with the application form, latest pp size photo, and receipt of application fee payment.
- Enclose all the documents in a single envelope and mention the post you are applying for on the cover of the envelope and send it to the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, P.Box. No. 126, Jorhat – 785001, Assam
NOTE: The last date for application form submission for applicants belonging to far-flung arear is 16 November 2020.